XTraining 101Cross Training Program
2017 Dates and registration TBD
XTraining 101 is an introductory class for beginners and those who like to move slowly in a variety of activities that will help you become more fit, reduce your injury risk, and stay active during the winter.
Research finds that substituting some of your weekly running mileage with cross training can maximize your overall running quality and fitness level.
Discounts & Drawings
- Free sweatband or hat.
- Discount on reflective vest/jacket.
- 20% off shoes.
- Outdoor classes meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6-7 pm
- Optional weekend sessions with longer, more challenging activities.
- A training schedule will be provided for each month.
- 2017 Class Dates TBD
- Assistance with low-cost equipment for skate and classic techniques.
- Dryland training until snowfall.
- Instruction on proper winter dressing for outdoor activities.
- Bike, Nordic ski, and more!
- Pole running/hiking.
- Safely do plyometrics, core, pilates, stretching, Theraband, & ball exercises.
- No one is ever left behind!
Eve is a certified coach who has been guiding pre-schoolers through adults in running, tennis, soccer, and Nordic skiing and other cross training for over 20 years.Contact
Until October 1st: $100
After October 1st: $100
Minimum of 10 people required to hold class