Discounts & Drawings
- 20% off shoes
- Discount on technical running jacket
- Free technical running shirt with registration
- Motivation arrives in your inbox every week!
- A training schedule will be provided, with 2 runs per week over 10 weeks.
- The first meeting is an informational meeting at Tortoise & Hare on April 12th at 7 pm.
- Class ends June 14th.
- Classes meet on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 6 pm -7 pm at various locations on the west side of Duluth.
- Kids can come for free with a registered adult (pending waiver)
Be a part of Grandma’s Marathon weekend and volunteer as a group at the finish line of the William A. Irvin 5K!
The course starts and ends at the United Protestant Church, and participants will be running or walking the flat course past city parks, historic buildings, and the St. Louis River!Learn More
Eve is a certified coach who has been guiding pre-schoolers through adults in running, tennis, soccer, and Nordic skiing and other cross training for over 20 years.Contact
Until March 1st: $60
After March 1st: $70
All paid registrants receive a FREE technical running shirt!
Race registration is not included in the training program fee.
You must be pre-registered before the first meeting.